So What Are the Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water?
Did you know that lemons are acidic outside of the body and alkaline inside the body? Yes, it’s true! Apart from being an amazing body alkalizer, lemon water also gives the following health benefits:
- Lemons are antiseptic
- Lemon water has excellent digestive properties and can ease heartburn, bloating and other digestion problems
- Lemon water cleanses and stimulates the liver and kidneys
- Lemon juice contains calcium, magnesium and potassium
- Lemon juice has been known to relieve asthma
- Lemon water (hot) offers relief from cold and flu symptoms while providing some much needed Vitamin C
- Lemon juice is a great skin cleanser
So if you do not do anything else – start every single day with a glass of lovely lemon water!